Arrival Meet and Greet Escort Service
Our Representative will meet you in the arrival hall area after the temperature check and will be holding a sign with your name.
- Our representative will escort you to the QR code scanning check point:
- Present vaccination verification
- Officer will input your vaccination data and passport number
- PCR test on arrival will only apply to those that show symptoms or have a temperature of 37.5 or higher during the health monitoring on arrival.
- Representative will escort you to make payment of your Visa on Arrival (VOA) IDR 500.000, – (Approx. AUD50). Payable as Cash, Visa or Mastercard.
- Representative will escort you to the KITAS/KITAP/Domestic immigration line where you will need to proceed through the immigration process. After you exit immigration, our representative will be waiting to escort you to collect your luggage.
- Once luggage is collected, our representative will accompany you to the customs area to submit your declaration form and x-ray luggage, show your E-CD QR code and scan it.
- Our representative will escort you to meet your driver.
Please provide us with the following information when booking:
- Proof of vaccination or exemption or recovery certificate
- Copy of passport / residence card.
- VISA or entry permit information
- A negative PCR Test will be required upon arrival into Bali for anyone who has only received 1 vaccination dose.
- *Children under 18 years are not required to attach proof of vaccine or Covid test results if accompanied by parents or family who have received the complete vaccine*
- For people who cannot receive the vaccine due to health reasons, they must attach a certificate from a specialist that confirms this.
- For people who are fully vaccinated but are post-covid recovery, they must attach a recovery certificate.
- Peduli Lindungi App – Our representative will assist with the app. Please ensure you have signed up and downloaded the app on your phone before arriving in Bali.
Premier Bali Airport Lounge Access
Bali Res Centre clients can also enjoy access to the JAS Premier departure lounge at Denpasar airport, Bali.
Savvy travelers know that airport lounges are the best way to avoid crowded airport departure terminals and enjoy a more peaceful environment in which to wait for your flight while enjoying a range of refreshments. Lounge access must be pre-booked and pre-paid at least 24 hours in advance.
Comfortable seating and a quiet area to relax.
Reading materials, television, and internet access.
Private bathroom and shower facility